All-New 2018 Honda Accord Wins Kelley Blue Book “Best Auto Tech” Award
Car Dealerships in Hempstead | Uniondale Honda Dealer
Kelley Blue Book (KBB) announced in November 2017 that it gave the 2018 Honda Accord its “2018 KBB Best Auto Technologies*” award in the Mainstream Brand category. KBB honored the Accord with this award due to the advanced technology used in the 2018 model trims.
The 2018 Accord is the 10th-generation model of this venerable and most impressive sedan. KBB noted “The fact that a family sedan starting in the mid-$20,000 range offers such a comprehensive suite of standard safety technology is impressive,” and added, “…some manufacturers still require buyers to opt for pricey top-of-the-line trim levels to get these features, if they offer them at all.”
What features does KBB describe in their award description?
- Standard Honda Sensing®, a suite of intelligent safety and driver-assistance features including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation system
- Adaptive Cruise Control with low-speed follow
- Lane Keeping Assistance system
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Available 6-inch driver heads-up display
- Available wireless charging
- Available automatic Bluetooth® phone pairing with Near Field Communication technology
- Available 4G LTE WiFi
- Additional technology such as satellite-linked navigation, multi-angle rear-view camera, blind spot information, and auto high-beam headlights
The intent of the KBB Best Auto Tech awards is to highlight and honor models containing the best value to purchasers based on infotainment, active safety features, and convenience provided or available from the manufacturer. The 2018 Honda Accord truly merits its KBB award, and you can review these great features for yourself by coming to Millennium Honda in Hempstead.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.